Sunday, January 13, 2008

I let the candle burnI let the sweat runCan’t hold it anymoreBut I still go on...And before the night falls into another burning dayI let my tears burn wherever my shadows layHoping they would make a markA ray of hope in pitch darkFor I’m tired... I still go on...But before the day arrivesAnd takes them out of sightI want to see them allBefore I move in brightBut to all as it seems brightThat day is darker than nightAnd so I hold my night before it fallsFor this night gives me a vision to see it allThe shadows on this wall...I see a maiden dressed in lightBraiding someone’s hairI see a game of hide and seekWorth someone finding her pairI see two girls fighting and cribbingAnd ever refusing to shareI see two arms consoling each otherTo believe I’m always there...And so my tears burnWhere the shadows runAnd there they leave a markCraving to hold onFor I’m tired, but I still go on...Half the candle burned awayHalf the night swept awayAnd slowly the shadows reduce to halfI see no maiden but I still see someoneSomeone I see only half...I now see some strange shadows aroundTorturing the soul unboundBinding it in cages of fearOf love, of happiness, of hollow tearsBut the marks are different hereThose traced of redCapturing the lost sound...But the shadow escapes those marksAgain I let it goAnd likewise I let the time flowTo dry the left over marksFor I’m tired, I still go on...I light a new candle for the night still remainsAnd darker it gets as my vision expandsAnd darker it gets as the shadow expandsMy innocent self becomes fearful behind the shadow stains...The shivering shadow turns fearlessFearless in search of existenceFearless in search of beingAnd I see someone moving aloneAlone in the company of dreams...And there the night fallsMy tears come to lightI find no marksI find no shadowAll engulfed in bright...The fearful shadow disappearsThe fearless self remainsAnd here my vision endsAnd here I turn insane...The blind self craves for lightIn the day full of shimmering brightIt is blind, it loves to be soFor light it cannot take inIn search of light, in want of lightIn dark it flew all nightAnd so the light has made it blindAnd the craving self goes on...I let the sweat runAnd the dead candle burnAnd the lost shadow run...For the day is here to make me blindAnd I keep searching in darkMy crave for light will forever go on...I’m tired, I still move on...

No comments: