Sunday, July 12, 2009

SILENCE - (5)

I see it crawling, somewhere near the shore...
Its been long since i saw it, a decade since its last visit...
It approaches, slowly near me, scared but constant steps,
she comes closer...
She peeps but finds no danger, perhaps the time has come...
When i meet my silence again...

Silence, My Love..................................................................

How could i stay so far from you..
when you've armed my growth, my birth....
How could i not miss you.....
when you're all i'v ever heard.........

And now that you are close, i can feel your essence....

I can feel my heart sinking in you.....
I can feel my soul craving for you...
For in your cold arms..
it will find refuge.......

And ever since you left, this world has been a nightmare....
There is no end to layers, however much i see...
And yet nothing could ever replace, your arms of care...
Those venemous arms, that could numb whatever i feel.....

I need that venoum back into my nerves,
Long time i confess i was addicted to you...
And though i was reformed, not just once, since you left..
None could cure m,y disease, I still welcome you....

I see her clearly now, on the shore, her fear is now gone...
And since she heard my vows of despair,
she believes now, she could win me...
All she waits is for an arm top open,
to welcome her, into my soul.....

I wish you had been earlier than this....
Cause im no more used to you....
But if you cant be my refuge....
I'll be forever you......

I'll wrap my soul in you...
and become one with you...
Cause Silence my love... You're the one...
My soulmate, My being, My birth, My death...
My father, My mother..
And ah!!!!!!!!!!! My truth.......

No comments: