Thursday, September 22, 2011

In the mist of Silence

silent notes are falling behind...
shadows buried.. some alive...
we make new ones as we grow...
some have lagged long behind..

silent self... brings me closer to myself..
my being.. falling in love with the silent nymph..
i want to hug myself today...
not cause i have suddenly lost all my love to this universe i have so far treasured to be a part of,,,

i want to hug myself today..
and wipe my tears..
and pat on my back..
say its going to be fine...
sing myself to a soothing sleep..
cause i love... the little me,
who has seen all these years wipe in dust...
crushed in storm,
fallen in autumn... frozen so long...
born every summer.. lived all along...

and so after so long.. today i write to my silence again..
call for her.. to take me back...
i have sinned not listened to her so long...
abandoned her whilst i was blindfold by my hapless mind...

dont know how to make up to my silence.. my love..
my only little friend who loved me.. all along..

i left her behind thought its time to live a life..
beyond her silent cages i shall find music of soul

but forget did i her soothin song,
she jingles in my ear every night...
she brought it with the morning sun...
to the tunes of her silent self.. iv spent many winter nights..
she did not look back once.. nor did she complain...
in her silent being... she quietly walked away...

and when i think today wasted.. and lost..
i ponder all those years... i spent while she was gone...

did i hear a cry... a laughter, or a sigh...

did i hear the broken glass.. saw it flowing down..
there it is lying still... scattered on the ground...
made up of some foolishness... in the night we sang a song..
while we cried and fought.. and shouted the song of peace...

but where did i loose it while shouting so loud...
my little one ran away, in my sleep i saw the grave...

did i drop a tear.. or the rain fell quite hard that day...
did it hurt.. or did it not...
was i in pain.. or did i smoke pot...

No comments: